BIRT (Business Information Reporting Tool) is a data warehousing and management information tool that provides a powerful and flexible bank reporting solution. The software provides elements of liquidity and operational risk reporting.
Originally developed for the Bankmaster platform, BIRT is a complete solution that provides a configurable interface, allowing the import of data from core banking system(s) into a relational database. It is from this relational database that users can easily analyze their data, create custom reports, drilldown into data, generate graphical displays, perform liquidity risk analysis and have full SQL query access.
Over time daily storage will allow time-variant reporting, trend analysis, liquidity and risk analysis, as well as access to daily/weekly/monthly reports without the need for database restores. BIRT has configurable dashboards to allow reporting and charting on existing banking databases and is integrated with Crystal Reports and Excel to allow custom reports to be defined.
- A fast, powerful Liquidity Risk solution
- Facilitates stress testing and allows the creation of scenarios to simulate various market conditions
- No manual intervention required to get the data from the banking system to BIRT; The process is fully automated on a daily or intra-day basis
- Simple to implement and cost effective
- Provides the client with the ability to create their own management information suite
- Imports data from the banking application, generating reporting at the touch of a button
- Integrated to several major banking systems, such as Bankmaster, BM+ & T24
- Reports can be manually adjusted and electronically submitted
- Detailed audit trail of reported figures
- Configurable dashboards for reporting and charting your existing bank database
- Daily storage and archiving to allow for time-variant reporting and charting (trend analysis)
- Importing and archival of BM+ system, Easidata and IQ reports - direct access to last week/month/year report without needing to restore from backup
- Create custom reports with summary-to-detail drill-down
- Visual query editor based on entity relationships
- Enquiry of account, customer and system details (including historic views)
- Analyze exposures by risk, residence, currency, etc.
- Intranet or Internet based utilizing Microsoft Membership Authentication
- Role-based access with user-defined data security levels
- Integration with 3rd Party product report writers (Crystal Reports, Excel)